How do you put your own design on a tote bag?
- The heat transfer method: The method is simple and quick method to incorporate a design into bags. It is possible to employ thermal transfer paper for printing your design on the paper and then apply it to the bag.
- Dye sublimation It is longer-lasting way of printing bags for totes. You'll require an inkjet printer that uses dye sublimation ink. The designs will be printed on a specific type of paper, and then transferred to the tote bag with heat.
- Screen printing Screen printing is more sophisticated method for printing bags for totes. You'll require an equipment for screen printing for this. The designs will be printed on the screen, and then transferred onto the tote bag with ink.
Below are some steps to design your own logo on a bag tote using heat transfer paper
- Select your design. You can use any design that you like but you need to ensure that the design is of good quality and in the format that can be printed on the heat transfer paper.
- Design your image. You can print your design at home with a printer or in an online print shop. Make sure you use the right heat transfer paper.
- Cut Your image. Once your design has been printed, you'll need to cut it with care. Make sure you leave a bit of paper on the edges.
- Then iron your design on the bag. Place your design face down on the bag. Lay a piece or parchment or baking tray over the design. The design can be ironed on high setting approximately 30 seconds.
- Let your design air dry. Once the design is cool, you can remove the parchment paper and baking sheet. The design is now completed!
Here are some ideas to put your personal design on your bag for a tote:
- Choose a top-quality design. The more high-end your design, the more attractive it will appear on your bag.
- Print your design in a large size. This makes it easier to read and to read.
- Cut out your design carefully. Make sure you leave a small amount of paper on the edges.
- Iron your design at the most extreme setting. This will make sure that your design is permanently etched.
- Let your design cool completely before using your tote bag.